Friday, April 18, 2014

Photo Friday 2014 ~ Week 16

I had one goal in mind with my photos this week.  That was to capture my boy's snaggle tooth in a photo.  I know it looks totally crazy and it cracks me up.  I also know it won't be like that much longer (which I'm not too upset about either), but I do want to remember it.  I can also now see why people who have iPhones take so many pictures with them.  It's just so convenient!  I took way more pics with it than with my 'real' camera.  I'm going to try to take my camera with me to golf next week so I can get some better pics of my kids in action there.  Plus it's just such a beautiful setting.  We saw a Roseate Spoonbill which is a bird that I thought was a pink flamingo at first because it's just as pretty.  I didn't get any pics though.  I'm hoping to spy it again next time we go.  And I keep hearing stories about how there are gators on this golf course, so I'm hoping to see one at some point.  Okay, enough talk about what I want to take pics of and more sharing of actual ones I've taken.  :)  Here are my favorite pics of the week...

Haha, it's just so stinkin cute!!

Okay, this was black and white before I uploaded it here to blogger, so I'm totally wondering why it looks more brown than grey now.  I've been thinking that blogger is doing something weird to my photos for a while...like the blacks aren't as black or something but it's very subtle.  I guess I'm off to investigate this issue because it's driving me nuts!  At least you can still see his crazy tooth and adorable dimple!

Update:  I figured it out!  It was Google+ doing it.  If you go to Settings and then uncheck auto enhance for images it fixes it!  

Have a great Easter weekend!  I will be back next week with some Easter pics I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...