Friday, July 9, 2010

Photo Friday ~ 27 ~

I was outside with my daughter the other day and she decided to bring out all of her art supplies so she could play with her glitter glue pens.  Along with that she brought out all of our bubbles.  When she took a break from doing her art to blow bubbles, I ran back in the house to get my camera.  I love bubble pictures!

I love the amazing reflections going on in this bubble.  If you look really, really close you can see me in there.

She concentrates so hard while she is blowing bubbles.  It's so cute.  And I love that I caught this long bubble!

Doesn't she just have to sweetest, full kissable lips?!  She lucked out and got that from her dad.  Sometimes I  make her whistle so I can see her pucker like this and then I steal a kiss.  It makes her mad, but I don't care!

My baby came out after his nap and spilled all the bubbles on accident.  No bubble pics of him, but I did get this sweet expression.  I love his eyes.

Have a great weekend, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...